How to configure your project settings?
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jan, 2021 at 8:17 PM
Note: To configure the project settings the user must be a project manager of that project.
Profile Settings help you adjust the details of your account. Accessing project settings:
Step 2: Decide on the features that you need in your project from the project features options that are given. Fill out all your project general setting one by one and click on save
Step 3: Edit or create a new type, status, priority, workflow, forms and fields by selecting one of it under “TASK”
Additional configurations :
1. How to customize status
2. How to configure project task workflows
3. How to setup your kanban board
4. How to configure custom fields and forms
5. How to create and configure project task types
6. Adding project members and managing their access
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?