You can brand your help desk with the name of your organization, use your own favicon and completely redo the way your portal looks without taking too much time.
Quick guide to re-branding your support portal:
- Login to your support portal.
- Click on Admin > Helpdesk Rebranding.
- Type in the name for your help desk or upload a logo image in its place.
- Configure the colors for the Header, the Navigation Bar and the Background.
- Type in a custom URL for your help desk (more on this below).
- If you want to customize the way your portal looks to your requester, please use the Customize Portal link.
- Hit the Save changes button to finish.
If just plain colors are not enough, you might want to check out some advanced customization options with FreshThemes here.
You can also customize your support URL to point to something like support.yourcompany.com instead of yourcompany.freshservice.com by configuring your vanity URL. Check this solution to find out how.