The Service Catalog consolidates all the services that you, as an employee, are entitled to. The catalog makes it easy for you to request for services by providing a one stop shop on the portal.
You can request for the services you need in a few easy steps.
Quick guide to requesting a Service from the Service Catalog:
- Login to the end user portal and click on Request New Service.
- From the list of services click on the one that you want to request. You can even search for it directly.
- This takes you to the checkout page that provides more details about the service and tells you when you can expect it.
- If you need more than one of the item, specify the quantity.
- In case you’re placing the request on somebody else’s behalf, enter their email address and then click on Place Request.
- This creates a Service Request automatically. You can keep track of it from the Tickets tab.
Hope that was helpful. Here's the guide for configuring the Service Catalog.