The Service Catalog consolidates all the services that you, as an employee, are entitled to. The catalog makes it easy for you to request for services by providing a one-stop shop on the portal.
You can request for the services you need in a few easy steps.
Quick guide to requesting a Service from the Service Catalog:
- Login to the end-user portal and click on Request New Service.
- From the list of services click on the one that you want to request. You can even search for it directly.
- This takes you to the checkout page that provides more details about the service and tells you when you can expect it.
- If you need more than one of the item, specify the quantity.
- In case you’re placing the request on somebody else’s behalf, enter their email address and then click on Place Request.
- This creates a Service Request automatically. You can keep track of it from the Tickets tab.
Hope that was helpful. Here's the guide for configuring the Service Catalog.
Canceling Service Requests
Frehservice lets you cancel or close any service requests that you have raised through your support portal. To do this, simply click Mark Ticket as Closed. Once this is done, the service request ticket will be closed permanently.
Note: Once you close a service request ticket, you won't be able to re-open the ticket.