Sometimes you might need to involve a third party vendor or someone from outside your team on a ticket. Freshservice lets you forward conversations to any email address right from within the ticket. This way, you can have any of your vendors or third party contacts as a part of the conversation easily.
Quick guide to forwarding a ticket:
- Open up any ticket from the Tickets tab.
- Click on Forward within the ticket.
- Enter the To email address.
- Type in any additional message if required and do the necessary formatting.
- Attach a file if required by hitting the Choose File button.
- A dialog box pops up which lets you browse through and choose the file.
- Click on Open after selecting the appropriate file.
- Hit Forward once you are done to send the message.
- Click Cancel to go back.
Now, the ticket would be forwarded to the recipient from your support email address along with the latest replies. Once you have forwarded the tickets, any subsequent replies from recipients get added as a private note to the ticket.