By default, Freshservice doesn't allow requesters to set the priority of a ticket. However, administrators can enable this option by following the below steps,
- Go to Admin > Service Management > Service Desk Settings > Field Manager.
- Click on Ticket Fields.
- Under the Ticket Forms tab, scroll down to find the Priority field.
- Click on the Pencil icon next to the Priority field to edit its properties.
- Under the Behavior for Requesters section, check the box for Requester can edit option.
- Click Done and Save and Confirm the changes.
Now, requesters should be able to change the priority of a ticket from their end.