Problem automators can be configured for Problems based on Events, matching certain conditions and performing actions. For example, you can set up an automator to automatically assign a problem to a particular group or agent when it meets certain criteria.
Follow these simple steps to configure problem automators in Freshservice:
- Navigate to ‘Admin’ from the menu. Under the ‘Automation & Productivity’ section, click on ‘Workflow Automator.’
- By default, the Tickets module will be selected. Click the dropdown Icon and select the Problems module.
- Click on ‘New Workflow’ and choose Event based workflow option.
- Give your rule a title and description, choose the module as Problems, and click Create.
- Set the Event as Problem is reported.
- Drag and drop a Condition block and set the conditions as per your business requirements.
- Drag and drop an Action block and choose the action you wish to perform.
- Click Activate to enable the automation rule to work on upcoming problems.