As organizations continue to grow, managing access credentials by the IT teams to authenticate requests to their third-party tools has become a productivity killer. IT teams must constantly check for the token changes and update them manually across all the workflows, which is time-consuming.
With the Centralized Credential Store,
Manage and reference your credentials easily while triggering webhooks or invoking web requests nodes.
Update your changes in the credentials store and have them reflected across all the workflows.
Perform any third-party calls irrespective of the authentication mechanism like OAuth 2.0, API key, and much more.
Creating a new Credential
1. Navigate to Admin → Helpdesk Productivity → Credential Store.
2. Click on New Credential .
3. Enter a Name and select the respective Authentication Type for your Credential.
4. Update the required details for each type and click on Save.
5. You can now reference your credentials from workflows while triggering webhooks or invoking web request nodes.