Associate projects or project tasks to keep track of what assets are needed to get the work done is impacted because of the project or task.
A quick guide in associating projects/project tasks to the asset:
- Log into your portal, Navigate to Assets -> Inventory -> Asset (Andrea's Laptop)
- From the Asset's detail page, click Associate -> search/select from the list of Projects
- Once the project is associated, you can view them in the Associations tab.
- Associated asset details can be tracked in the project module by the following steps:
- Select Asset (Andrea's Laptop) -> Associations
- Under Projects -> Click on the associated project (this will redirect you to the project management module)
- Click on the icon and select Overview
- Scroll down to Associations
Similarly, you can associate the project tasks with the asset.