Integrate Site 24x7 with Freshservice Alert Management
Modified on: Thu, 10 Sep, 2020 at 12:06 PM
Alert management is currently in BETA
About the integration:
Site24x7 is a website and server monitoring service that examines the availability and various performance trends of your endpoints, internet resources, servers, network resources, cloud resources, VMs, applications and more from a single console. By integrating Site 24x7 with Freshservice, you can manage all your alerts within Freshservice and create actionable incidents automatically to act upon your issues on time.
Every time an alert is generated in Site 24x7, it creates a new alert in Freshservice. On closure of the alert in Site 24x7, the same gets auto resolved in Freshservice too.
Configuration in Freshservice:
- Click on Admin > Alert Profiles > Create a New Alert Profile or open an existing Alert Profile.
- Click on “Add Integration” to select the tool to integrate with
- Select “Site 24x7” in the tool selection page.
- Get the Endpoint URL and the Authentication token for Site 24x7 by following the integration setup.
Configuration in Site 24x7
- Login to your Site 24x7 account
- Go to Admin page and select Third Party Integration
- Click on Integrate now button in Webhooks to set up a webhook based integration
- Give your integration and a name and paste the Endpoint URL copied from Freshservice in the Hook URL field
- Set the following fields.
- Accessibility - Global
- HTTP method - POST
- Uncheck the option to "Send Incident Parameters"
- Check the option "POST as JSON" and "Send Custom Parameters"
- Copy the custom parameters and paste it in the tool
- In the HTTP Request Headers field, set Header Name as Authorisation and in the Header Value field, paste the Authorisation token copied from Freshservice
- Select Authentication method as OAuth
- Select Integration level as All Monitors
- Enable the options to Trigger Incidents when my monitor is in "Critical" status and Trigger Incidents when my monitor is in "Trouble" status
- Click on Save.
- On clicking on Save, you will find your webhook integration getting listed under Third Party Integrations. Click on Trigger Test Alert to send your alert to Freshservice.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?