Integrate Loggly with Freshservice Alert Management
Modified on: Wed, 30 Nov, 2022 at 8:51 PM
About the integration:
Quickly detect and resolve your infrastructure and application issues by channeling Loggly alerts to create enriched and aggregated alerts in Freshservice. You can also set alert rules to create contextual incidents to route them to the right team for a quick resolution.
Configuration in Freshservice:
Head to the Admin panel, scroll to IT Operations Management, and select Monitoring Tools.
You are now on the Monitoring Tools list page. Select Add monitoring tool to add a new integration.
You will see a list of pre-configured integrations, the gateway to custom integration using webhooks, and the option to use email as a channel for alerts. Select Loggly.
A URL and auth-Key will be generated. You will require this to set up the integration in Loggly.
Configuration in Loggly:
- Log into your Loggly account.
- Navigate to Alerts> Alert Endpoints using the navigation bar on your left.
- Click on Create Endpoint.
- Configure the following details
- Set Endpoint> HTTP Endpoint
- Provide a name and description to the endpoint.
- Paste the URL generated in Step 4 of Freshservice configuration in the URL field.
- Set Method> POST
- Click on Save.
- To create an alert navigate to Alerts> Log Alerts
- Fill in the details and configure the conditions based on which the alert should trigger
- Make sure to select the send to endpoint option and select the endpoint configured in step 4 of Loggly configuration
- Click on Save
Now you should be able to receive an alert in Freshservice every time the alert condition is satisfied in Loggly
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?