We have captured some common queries related to Freshservice integration with MS Teams about Plan availability, integration configuration & troubleshooting. You can look into the list of questions below and click to find answers:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is a suggestion?
- How are the suggestions calculated? What if I pay for an annual subscription?
- What is NOT counted as a suggestion?
- I am receiving an “Unable to reach app. Please try again” error when creating a ticket from a message in Microsoft Teams.
- Complete list of Form fields supported in slack
I am receiving an “Unable to reach app. Please try again” error when creating a ticket from a message in Microsoft Teams.
If you are receiving this error message, please ensure that the Servicebot is added to the channel you are trying to create the ticket. You can follow the steps below to add it to the channel.
1. Click on the three dots next to the team and click Manage team.
2. Open Apps and click More Apps
3. Click on the Servicebot app.
4. Click Add to a team and add the bot to the required team.
|Data source dropdown||No|
|Adding attachments (Files, images, etc.)||No|
|Bundles service items||No|