Note: Autopilot is only available for software projects in the new-gen project management.
If you are using GitHub or GitLab, then your developers don't have to worry about constantly update task status after something gets done.
1. Automatically move task status to "In Progress" when developers commit code for a task
2. Automatically move task status to "In Review" when developers raise a pull or merge request
3. Automatically move task status to "Ready to test" when a pull request is merged
Steps to enable workflow autopilot
1. Configure Github or GitLab integration with the new-gen project management.
2. Go to Project > More > Settings
3. Select "Autopilot"
4. Click on the gear icon on Github to configure > Enable events you want the new-gen project management to listen and configure statuses.
Note: For GitLab as well you can use the GitHub configuration inside Autopilot.
5. Important: After configuring the statuses in autopilot, make sure that all your workflows actually allow these status movements.
Note: Use the same steps if you are using GitLab as well.