Perform Operations on User, Groups and Notification
Orchestration apps let you automate repeatable tasks and actions that span across a diverse set of systems and applications using workflows.
1. Add User To Group By Email
2. Add User To Group By ID
3. Create Group
4. Lookup Group By Name
5. Remove User From Group By ID
6. Remove User From Group By Email
1. Get Seen State For Post
2. Get Post Details
3. Delete Post
4. Post Message
1. Lookup User By Email
2. Deactivate member
1. Create a new integration in your Workplace account -
Login to your workplace account, navigate to "Admin Panel" in the left sidebar.
Click on "Integrations"
Next, click on "Create Custom Integration"
You can give the name "orchestration" and a suitable description and click on "Create"
2. Grant relevant permissions to names as mentioned in the table below, after creating the integration in step 1.
After granting the permissions click “Save”.
App Installation Parameters
Generating Access Token, Description:
Login to your Workplace account.
In the left side panel under the "Admin Panel".
Click on "Integrations".
Select the integration created in Prerequisite step 1.
Under "Integration Details" click on "Create Access Token".
An access token will be generated, copy the "Access Token" and click Done.
Now that you've successfully installed the Workplace orchestration app, please have a look at the sample use case below to show how the app can be used efficiently.
- Sample Use Case for Workplace Orchestration App- Posting high priority incident’s details in a dedicated workplace group
- Sample Use Case for Workplace Orchestration App- Adding Users to Groups during an Onboarding Flow