- Checking for project manager privileges and project licenses
- Inviting project members
- Managing access type of project members
Checking for project manager privileges and project licenses
To add members to your project, ensure you have project manager privileges and that your users have the necessary project licenses.
Inviting project members
Follow the steps below to add an existing user as a project member.
- Go to Projects and select the project you want to add members to.
- Click on the Settings tab, and under the People section, select Members.
- Click on the +New button to add existing users.
- You can add multiple users by searching their email IDs in the search bar.
Note: You can only add existing users as members from here. To invite new users, go to Admin > User management > Agents > New Agent
Managing access type of project members
You can manage all your project members' access from the Members module.
- Click on the icon and select Edit.
- Here you can choose the access type for the user. You can choose from the following options: