Yes, we can add custom fields to a service item by following the steps below.
- Navigate to Admin.
- Under the Service Management section, go to the Service Request Management sub-section, and click on the Service Catalog option.
- Click on the required Service Item.
- Select the Custom Fields tab to add a new field to the Service Item.
- Choose the type of field you want to add (e.g. text, dropdown, checkbox, date).
- Enter the name for the custom field and any other relevant details (e.g. options for a dropdown field).
- Click on "Save" and choose to save it as draft or publish the changes.