Here are the steps to turn off the new ticket email notification for the requester based on the ticket's properties:
- Go to Admin > Automation & Productivity > Automation > Workflow Automator.
- Click on New Automator > Event Based Automator.
- Provide a name and description for your rule.
- Set the event as "Ticket is raised".
- Drag and drop a "Condition" block into the workflow.
- In the condition block, provide the condition per the ticket property you want to check.
- Add an "Action" block to the workflow.
- Choose the action as "Skip New ticket Email Notifications" in the action block.
- Save and Activate the workflow automator.
By following these steps, you will be able to create a workflow automator that turns off the new ticket email notification for the requester based on the ticket's properties.