How can I hide unused default fields in a Change?
Modified on: Fri, 5 May, 2023 at 12:13 PM
By default, it is not possible to hide unused fields in the Change ticket. However, you can hide certain fields using Business rules by following the steps below,
- Go to Admin > Service Management > Helpdesk Settings > Business Rules and Forms.
- Click on Create New Rule and select Change from the dropdown.
- Give a name for the rule and fill in the other property fields.
- Add the condition for the rule.
- Under Actions, choose Hide and then select the unused field from the list of options. Let's consider Impact as an example field that needs to be hidden.
- Save the rule.
You can now test it out by creating a new Change request and ensuring the specified field is hidden.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?