Admin settings allows you to configure your service desk based on your requirements.
For easier understanding, the Admin Settings has been classified into nine different sections:
- General Settings - you can configure basic settings that are necessary for your service desk.
- Automation & Productivity - Set processes to automate repetitive tasks and be more productive
- Asset Management - Keep track of your assets, contracts, and vendors, all in one place
- User Management - Manage agents and requesters
- Project & Workload Management - Manage project and workload settings for your service desk
- IT Operations Management - Track and manage the health of your IT Infrastructure Operations
- Service Management - Manage the end-to-end service delivery configurations for your organization
- Channels - Manage your support channels - email, phone, chat and more
- Account Settings - Manage account configurations and customizations for your service desk