Integrate Pingdom with Freshservice Alert Management
Modified on: Mon, 2 Nov, 2020 at 8:00 PM
About the integration:
Integrate Pingdom with Freshservice to ensure the uptime and availability for your websites, applications and servers, by leveraging on Freshservice's advanced alert management capabilities to quickly detect and resolve issues.
Configuration in Freshservice:
Click on Admin > Alert Profiles > Create a New Alert Profile or open an existing Alert Profile.
Click on Add Integration to select the tool to integrate with
Select Pingdom in the tool selection page
Get the Endpoint URL and the Auth key for Pingdom by following the integration setup.
Configuration in Pingdom:
- Login to your Pingdom account
- Click on the dashboard
- Click on Integrations > Integrations > Add Integrations
- Select the Integration Type as "Webhook"
- Enter a Name for your Integration and paste the Endpoint URL copied from Freshservice.
- Click on the checkbox to set it Active and click on Save Integration
- Edit your "Uptime" and "Transaction" checks to configure posting to this newly created Integration type.
- Make sure that Freshservice Webhook integration is enabled at "Check settings".
- Click on "Test Check" to post to Freshservice.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?