If you are a Managed Service Provider (MSP), you can use your Freshservice account to manage your clients and the services you provide.
Switching your service desk to MSP mode:
When you switch to the MSP mode, you can create multiple portals for your clients, each with a unique URL and a customized interface. You can also set up dedicated support email addresses for them.
Besides, the following integrations will also be available for your account:
To enable MSP mode,
1. Login to your Freshservice account as an Admin.
2. Go to the Admin console, scroll all the way down to Account Settings and click on Account.
3. In the right pane, click on "Switch to MSP". On the next page, click on Switch.
When you make the switch, a "Multiple Portals" icon is added to the Admin console. Besides, "Departments" is renamed to "Company" and "Requesters" is renamed to "Customers" for all intents and purposes.
Switching back to the service desk mode:
You can switch back in a similar way by going to Admin → Account and clicking on "Switch to Service Desk".
When you switch from MSP mode to service desk mode, you lose the following information.
- If you have created multiple portals for your clients, they will be deleted permanently.
- All the integrations you made with Google Analytics, Salesforce, SugarCRM or Google Contacts will be lost.
All the support email addresses assigned to companies will be removed.
Also, "Company" and "Customers" will be renamed back to "Departments" and "Requesters" respectively.