Freshservice has integrated with Google Calendar to let you add a task to your agents' Google Calendars.
To install this app,
1. Go to Admin → Apps → Get More Apps.
2. Locate the Google Calendar app and install it.
Quick guide to adding tasks to Google Calendar
- Once Google Calendar has been installed, you will be able to assign tasks to your IT service desk's agents.
- Open a ticket and click on add a task.
- Add the required details and assign to an agent.
- Remember to check Add to calendar.
- Click Add.
The task is now added to the agent's Google Calendar.
The image below shows how the Google calendar looks. Please note that another incident has been used here.