Freshservice lets you schedule tickets automatically for tasks that have to be done on a recurring basis. One example of this could be a monthly reminder to the IT team to check the backup server's storage space.
Quick guide to track time automatically on:
- Go to Admin > Schedulers in Helpdesk Productivity.
- Click on New Schedule, give a name.
- Provide your desired frequency of the ticket.
- Provide the date and time details for when to generate the ticket.
- Under ticket details, enter the data you want to see in the ticket.
- Attach an asset if there is any associated with the schedule.
- Click Save.
You can create any number of schedules and switch them on or off by toggling them in the main Scheduler window.