Note for customers who signed up before Nov 2nd 2020 and are on the previous pricing plans:
We've updated our pricing and packaging. This feature is available on Estate & Forest plans.
Sometimes, your agents tend to create new problems for issues that have already been reported or have been resolved in the past. During these occasions, the problem can be marked as a known issue from the sidebar to denote that they will be getting fixed eventually.
The next step would be to add a permanent solution or a workaround to the problem. You can browse through your existing knowledge base for any solution articles that deal specifically with the problem or draft a new article on the fly. When there’s a permanent solution available, you could even go ahead and close the problem. On the other hand, if a fix is on the way, you could attach a workaround solution and request a change.
To add a permanent solution or workaround to a problem
- Click on the Problems button on the left pane and select All Problems from the Problems dropdown.
Note: If you’ve created specific Problems view pages, you can also select those from the dropdown options.
- Under Solution click on the + Add Permanent/Workaround link.
- Type in the search bar to browse through relevant solution articles from your existing knowledge base. Select an article to add.
- If you don’t have any documentation, click Add a new solution to create a new article.
- Fill in the required details such as Solution Title and Description.
- Click on the Add button to save your changes.