The 4 types of release within Freshservice are Minor,Standard,Major and Emergency
Yes, we would be able to associate more than one change to a release from the release ticket.
No it is not possible for a requester to view the release ticket. It is only for agents.
Freshservice provides a comprehensive way to track and manage your releases. One of the useful features is the ability to run a report or create a widget on your releases. This can be done by following these simple steps:
- Navigate to Reporting icon > Analytics and click on New Report.
- Let's consider adding a Chart to our report. Drag and drop a Chart and expand the chart.
- Give your chart configuration a name.
- Under Metrics - choose Releases and provide additional details based on your business requirements.
- Click Apply to run the report.
You can also create a new report and add a widget from the list of pre-built widgets for releases. This makes it easy to keep track of all your releases in one place.
Here are the steps to add a new field to the Release form in Freshservice:
- Navigate to Admin > Service Management > Service Desk Settings > Field Manager.
- Click on the Release fields icon.
- Under the Release form tab, choose the type of field you want to add from the drop-down menu (text, date, checkbox, etc.).
- Enter a label for the field and select whether it's a required field or not.
- Click Save to add the new field to the Release form.
Your new field will now be available for use in the Release form.