When an L1 agent receives a ticket, they can rope in one or more agent groups that have on-call schedules associated with them. This enables agents and subject matter experts from multiple groups to swarm in immediately and redress the incident collaboratively.
To use this functionality, head to the tickets list view page, and select a ticket to view its details. Next, click on View / add on-call responders on the right side panel.
Agent groups that have on-call schedules associated with them, will be listed in the dropdown. Choose up to five groups.
- Notifications will trigger for groups that have ongoing shifts at that time
- Escalation in each group would happen as configured in their respective shifts
- Escalation for a particular group stops when a member from that group acknowledges the incident
- Escalation for a ticket will stop when:
- The ticket is resolved
- Or a ticket is marked as spam/deleted
What to read next: