Setting up the Zoom integration with Freshservice
- Navigate to Admin -> Apps -> Zoom Orch & SaaS Management App and install it.
- Once it’s installed, click on Add New.
- Using Config Name, give a unique name for this account’s integration with Freshservice. This name is only for your reference to manage your integrations with multiple zoom instances.
- Copy the JWT token from the zoom account.
Steps to get the Zoom JWT Token
- In your Zoom Admin account, navigate to Advanced > App Marketplace.
- On the App marketplace, click on Develop -> Build App.
- Click on JWT option on the next screen. Here you will have two options:
If your JWT token is not yet created:
- Configure the Basic info for the app and click Continue.
- Generate the JWT token. (Set the expiration date to Other and set the expiry date to today +1 year). Copy the generated JWT token and then click Continue.
- In the step to Add Feature, no action is required. Click Continue again.
- To use this integration for SaaS Management, enable the SaaS Discovery toggle and provide the Freshservice Domain Name & the Agent API Key.
Note: To know more about what SaaS Discovery is, click here.
- Click Verify.
- Once the verification is successful, Click Add and complete the installation by clicking on Install.
Note: The first sync might take a couple of hours depending on your data load.