About the integration:
Integrate Pingdom with Freshservice to ensure the uptime and availability for your websites, applications and servers, by leveraging on Freshservice's advanced alert management capabilities to quickly detect and resolve issues.
Configuration in Freshservice:
Head to the Admin panel, scroll down to IT Operations Management, and select Monitoring Tools.
You are now on the Monitoring Tools list page. Select Add monitoring tool to add a new integration.
You will see a list of pre-configured integrations, the gateway to custom integration using webhooks, and the option to use email as a channel for alerts. Select Pingdom.
Get the Endpoint URL and the Auth key for Pingdom by following the integration setup.
Configuration in Pingdom:
- Login to your Pingdom account
- Click on the dashboard
- Click on Integrations > Integrations > Add Integrations
- Select the Integration Type as "Webhook"
- Enter a Name for your Integration and paste the Endpoint URL copied from Freshservice.
- Click on the checkbox to set it Active and click on Save Integration
- Edit your "Uptime" and "Transaction" checks to configure posting to this newly created Integration type.
- Make sure that Freshservice Webhook integration is enabled at "Check settings".
- Click on "Test Check" to post to Freshservice.