How to send auto response for non business hours tickets?
Modified on: Thu, 4 May, 2023 at 9:07 AM
Customers may contact your Freshservice helpdesk outside of business hours. To provide instant acknowledgments and improve brand trust, you can set up after-hours auto-replies using ticket creation automations. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to Admin > Automation & Productivity > Automation > New Automator > Event-based workflow.
- Set the Event as Ticket is raised.
- Drag and drop a Condition block into the workflow.
- Provide the condition Ticket fields.created during non-business hours and select the
- Add an Action block and choose the action Send email to Requester.
- Customize your auto-response to reflect your brand voice.
- Save and Activate the workflow automator.
Now, when a ticket is created outside of your business hours, your customer will receive a customized auto-response, letting them know their inquiry has been received and will be addressed during business hours.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?