How to assign tickets from a specific email address or with a specific subject to a different group?
Modified on: Mon, 8 May, 2023 at 10:04 AM
You can automatically assign tickets from a specific email with a specific subject to an agent or group of choice using automation rules. Below are the steps to enable that;
- Go to Admin > Automation & Productivity > Automations > Workflow Automator.
- Click on New Workflow > Event Based Workflow.
- Provide a Name and description to your new workflow.
- Set the Event as Ticket is raised.
- Drag and drop a Condition block and set the following two conditions,
- Ticket Fields.From Email is and provide the specific email address.
- Ticket Fields.Subject contains and provide the text to look for from the email subject.
- Drag and drop an Action block, set the action as Assign to Group, and choose the specific group you want to assign the tickets.
- Save and Activate your workflow.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?