It is possible to set up multiple SSO configurations for your accounts in Freshservice. By defining a default security policy, you can ensure that all users logging into any account in your organization adhere to a consistent authentication protocol. Moreover, you can create custom policies that configure login methods for either all users or specific company portals while in MSP. This level of flexibility allows you to tailor your SSO setup to your organization's unique needs.
To learn more, Freshservice offers a variety of configuration options for SSO as below,
- Configure SSO with SAML 2.0
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using Okta
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using Azure AD
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using ADFS
- Configure SAML 2.0 for Freshworks using OneLogin
- Configure SSO with OpenID Connect
- Configure SSO with OAuth 2.0
- Configure SSO with JWT
If you need help setting up SSO in Freshservice or need further assistance, you can contact the Freshservice support team. You can raise a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the team will get back to you as soon as possible.