Note: We've updated our pricing and packaging. This feature is available from Blossom plan for customers who signed up before Nov 2nd 2020.
Freshservice lets you schedule tickets automatically for tasks that have to be done on a recurring basis. One example of this could be a monthly reminder to the IT team to check the backup server's storage space.
Quick guide to track time automatically on:
- Go to Admin > Automation & Productivity > Agent productivity > Scheduler.
- Click on New Schedule, and give a name.
- Provide your desired frequency of the ticket.
- Provide the date and time details for when to generate the ticket.
- Under ticket details, enter the data you want to see in the ticket.
- Attach an asset if there is any associated with the schedule.
- Click Save.
You can create any number of schedules and switch them on or off by toggling them in the main Scheduler window.