[Free webinar] 7 Pre-requisites of Incident Management for the New Era of Remote Work | 10 AM PST - 18th June, 2020 Save your seat

Start a new topic
In Progress

Purchase Order Management

As a Procurement Manager, we understand that the biggest hurdle you face while establishing a streamlined purchasing process, comes with the use of disparate tools that scatters your information in multiple places and don’t aid you to derive the insights you need, to be fully efficient. 

Referring multiple sources of information to raise a purchase order, updating spreadsheets manually to keep a track of asset utilisation, creating purchase orders in a different tool and struggling to keep a track of the received items in another, can only lead to process delays, confusions in auditing, under utilisation of your resources and inefficiencies in the process.

By introducing Purchase Order Management, we want to help you toss away the disparate tools and embrace an efficient solution to manage your entire asset life cycle from Procurement to Retirement, within Freshservice.

We are working on helping you achieve the following :

1. Raise a Purchase Order after checking the asset utilisation 
  2. Quickly create a Purchase Order by leveraging the vendor catalog, location details and product/software catalog 
  3. Customise your PO form to capture additional information
  4. Download the PO in PDF format to send it to the vendor
  5. Route your purchase order through multiple stages of approval
  6. Track the Purchase Order through different stages of its fulfilment
  7. Notify your stakeholders about the different stages of purchase.
  8. Collate your vendor quotations, invoices and purchase orders in one place
  9. Associate the request that initiates the purchase order
  10. Keep a log of the changes made in the purchase order
  11. Keep a count of the items received / yet to be received and seamlessly onboard the items to the inventory
  12. Keep a track of the purchase order through which the assets were purchased
  13. View a list of all the purchases made in one place and be able to search, sort and filter them.
  14. Report on the purchases made, to be able to identify key areas of improvement.

23 people like this idea

@All - Multi currency support will be available for PO. You can create a PO in your vendor's currency.

There has been a delay in our beta. We are quickly trying to wrap up our dev efforts to make it available for you. I'll update this post soon. 

This feature will be available in Estate and Forest plans.

1 person likes this

Really excited about trying this feature, how does one go about joining the beta when it starts? 

1 person likes this

Also Following now.

Most exciting thing mentioned in the roadmap webinar :)

Add me to the list that would be very interested in being a part of the Beta. 

Can you please add me to get the beta release?

I can't wait for this feature to be live. It will be a huge improvement in inventory management.

Very interested in the Beta when possible 

Login or Signup to post a comment