Start a new topic

Trigger a FS Agent Audit on Macs

I'm wondering which command or script I can invoke to force a new FS-Agent audit. I'd like to be able to refresh my Inventory information at will through a Jamf policy this way.

Hi Robby,

Discovery agents would be pushing updates from the installed device into Freshservice automatically. The agent would be checking for any change in device information on a regular interval and push the information into Freshservice if there are any changes with the data that was previously synced. If there are no changes, then the device information would be synced by default for every 7 days.

Apart from the above, If you still need to force sync the information into Freshservice, I would suggest pushing an update to an existing software in the machines which would be picked up by the agent and sync information into Freshservice.

Let us know if you need any further information this.

Thanks,

Raj

Raj I'm not observing updates to "Last Audit Date" no matter which gate we pass through: a change in device information, new software/updated software or 7 days passing. Even a reinstallation of the FS Agent does not update the field. Many of my 

For example, my own Mac hasn't updated since Tue, 9 Jul at 10:10 PM and yet I have installed many new programs, reinstalled the agent and it's been longer than 7 days. On other daily use devices we see audit dates going back many months. 

Are we doing something wrong?

Hi Robby,

Since this requires further troubleshooting on your end, we have created a support ticket so one of our team members can get in touch with you on this.

We'll keep this thread updated on our findings.

Thanks,

Raj 

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin