Freshworks named the only Challenger in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM tools. Access Report

Start a new topic

Dark Mode for Agents

Having a dark mode for agents would be extremely nice. Having to stare at a stark white screen all day kills my eyes, and I'm sure bothers other people. With other services adopting dark mode as an option, Freshservice should as well.

82 people like this idea

Please also include us on the beta as well. We have been waiting for something like this since we moved to Freshservice.

please also consider my team for the beta, have been looking for this since the first day!

I would like to test too!

This thread has been open for 2 years, we've been told multiple times that the change was on the way. Last we were told that the development would be restarted in the first week of October. It is now the first week of November (almost the end of the first week) and we still do not have the feature in the testing phase or the full deployment phase...for something that thousands of sites have been able to implement and what is essentially a few lines of CSS changes and a 'toggle' switch, it is ridiculous that this has taken so long. I have lost all hope that this feature will be implemented with any reasonable speed. Shame on freshservice for overpromising and under delivering.

2 people like this

We would like to test also

I too would be keen to test this option!

I also want to test it.

1 person likes this

To be fair, two years for a release of this nature is fairly standard for Freshservice.

1 person likes this

Now early November has been and gone and we are in Early December, When will this be enabled? Closed Beta would be great to try and test. This is starting to feel like it will never happen. Two years to implement what is now considered an industry standard is ridiculous.

1 person likes this

Must do dark mode please

1 person likes this
Were able to do a Xmas theme though?

3 people like this

I would test as well.

I found an actually safe solution in the mean time.

I switched my browser to Opera GX, it has a Force Dark Mode Feature that works somewhat well with Fresh-service.

Coming from Chrome, I find that it's also a pretty good browser overall.

I just opened a ticket asking for dark mode for agents (at least as a beta tester). Here was the response I received with my ticket closure:

"​The feature is in internal beta. We do not have any ETA on feature deployment globally at the moment. We will notify you via the product updates page once the feature is deployed."

I opened a ticket today asking about dark mode for agents. This was the response I received:

"​The feature is in internal beta. We do not have any ETA on feature deployment globally at the moment. We will notify you via the product updates page once the feature is deployed."

Login or Signup to post a comment