Start a new topic
Implemented

Customisable Agent Dashboard

We are happy to announce, that we are working on a new agent dashboard for Freshservice.

The new dashboard will let agents monitor their work live on the dashboard, and the best part is - It's completely customisable.

Agents can setup their own dashboard, as per the kind of tickets, tasks, changes they handle based on any supported filter and monitor them live, and always stay on top of their game. Along, with this we are also making slight tweaks to the related features like Announcements, Activity feed and more

This should start showing up on your Freshservice instance in Dec-early Jan timeframe, and here is a quick glimpse of the same.

38 people like this idea

Today I could activate the new agent dashboard in the Dashboard of our instance.

There are however a few issues.

By example, I could not modify the default scorecards. When selecting by example  the scorecard "Overdue tickets", it defaults to  "My new and open tickets" and I cannot revert back when hitting the save button.

Sometimes the save button is missing.

Recent Activity gives in Firefox sometimes a lot of garbage.

Example of the garbage in FF:

Very happy to see the new dashboard. 

Please can I request that the widgets have a date filter?  

As of now they default to 6 month but we have problem tickets older than 6 months as well.

2 people like this

The new dashboard was just offered in our production instance over the weekend and looks great. Currently, it looks like the available customizable widgets are fairly simplistic, are there future plans to make analytic report widgets exposable on the dashboard?

Are these the only widgets currently available for the new dashboard? I don't see customer satisfaction and performance trends like in the images.

Still waiting for it to be applied to our instance :(

Hi. This says it's been implemented, but we still don't seem to have the option.. Do we need to enable something our end first?

I see this has been marked as Implemented, but we still don't have this as an option.

I like the new dashboard for at a glance overview and metrics but don't like that we've lost the ability to have the recent activity remain on the page. Ideally the new widgets would be alongside the recent activity. 

2 people like this

+1 for having recent activity along the widgets in dashboard.

We haven't lost the ability, it's just been moved. It says 'Recent Activity' alongside 'Announcements'. near the top.

Capture.PNG
(58.2 KB)

It would be great if activity and announcements could be dropped into tiles on the new Dashboard... (even if it was a double space tile I drop at he bottom) But I would also like to see the ability for Analytics to be there along with widgets... then as a manager I can clearly see our SLA% FCR% and other KPI's just having the dashboard open each day...

Another nice to have would be the ability to have Tickets by Category, Sub-Category or even Item as graphs and Score Cards... Then for example I can clearly put a couple of score cards such as System Outage's Last 12 Months on the Dashboard a very useful statistic for Executive and Board Reporting...

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin