webinarAttend our Q3 feature roundup webinar on November 21, 2019 Save your Seat

Start a new topic
Implemented

Associate Users with Company/Department Based on Email Domain

14 people like this idea

This will be a big help for the way we work. Do you have an ETA for when this will be available?

Thanks

Hello James,

This feature should be available by next week.

2 people like this

Hi @Mithun,

Any update on when this feature will roll out? Thanks

Hey Ashraf,

This feature was due to be released this week, but we're behind by a few days at the moment. We're in the final stages of testing, and should be able to ship in the next 4-5 days. I apologize for the delay, and thanks for your patience!

1 person likes this

Hi Mithun, thanks for the update.

Is there an update on this feature?

Nick, Ashraf, and James,

This feature will be available on Monday, the 11th of February, 2019.

1 person likes this

Since we can already do this using workflow rules, how about a super simple update that shows us what company a user is with in the ticket list? This has got to be a super simple update and has been annoying me and all members on our team. Even more annoying is how you can ask for a small update like this over a year ago and it's still not implemented.

1 person likes this

I agree with Phil - The tech ticket view is completely uninformative. Why waste so much screen real estate with a view that gives me so little information.

There should be a table view that contains columns with all ticket fields - I'm sure that's not a huge task...

2 people like this

Hi Mithun,

Thanks, this feature works for us.

There is an app in the marketplace called Detailr which will allow you to display the requester company, as well as other fiel options. I just tested it and it seems to work properly.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin