Start a new topic
In Progress

Gantt Chart for Projects

Project owners can now get into the details of a project execution, identify task bottleneck and quickly perform any corrective measures to execute the project within the deadline. Also, Gantt chart helps Project owners and Project Portfolio managers look ahead to ensure each project contributes towards achieving the organization’s long-term strategic objectives. Please find below a few mocks to get a sneak peek into the feature.

Additionally, Project Portfolio managers can now gain visibility into project execution against a timeline. Please find below some of the mocks to help understand the enhancement. 

13 people like this idea

Just an FYI. having that slideshow in this post was somewhat misleading. When I received the email version it only shows the last slide, and no Gantt charts. It wasn't until I came here to leave a comment about there being no Gantt charts in the Gantt chart improvement did I understand the issue. 

All that said... It looks great!

Can we be apart of the beta for this? We would love to test this. Thanks!

2 people like this

Great news. This covers one of my points here:

https://support.freshservice.com/support/discussions/topics/321942

Glad to see you are improving Project Management. Thanks!

2 people like this

When will this be available for Beta use.

will this include views by Resource so that we can plan resource time across multiple projects / tasks / tickets

What is the status of this release? It appears to be in long standing beta with no opportunity to join. A big opportunity here for using this for larger PM structures.

Any update on this please? Would be a great addition.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin