Start a new topic

Have multiple instance of Jira with the apps integration

Right I added one instance of Jira that we use but we have more than one. So is it possible to add multiple Jira app integration to match all the Jira instances that I have ?

Hey Jonathan,

Could you please your use case in more detail? Why do you use multiple Jira instances? How should the sync happen when there's more than one account involved? If your use case contains confidential/proprietary information, please file a service request, and mention that it should be assigned to me.

Cheers,

Mithun Mohandas

Product Manager, Freshservice

We provide support for more then one client. Every client has their own Jira subscription so I have to be able to assign tickets to more than one Jira account. It would be great if I could select which Jira account to attach the ticket to.

Any update for this question. We are looking forward to connect our Fresh service to Jira for some of our suppliers. So we need this integration to work with multiple Jira instances (all with different settings)

Hey Simon,

A multi-account Freshservice experience is in the works for managed service providers. In this model, each customer of the managed service provider would be housed in their own Freshservice account, and as the accounts are separate, you'll then be able to link each customer with their own Jira instance.

But in your case, you mentioned that you want to have different Jira instances for different vendors. How are you currently modelling your vendors in Freshservice? 

currently the flow is that we have contact by email or phone, or they log in to our portal to submit a ticket, or we log in to their portal. 

it would be really nice to eliminate all this handling and have multiple integrations between Fresh and Jira.

and off course this is not only for Jira, there could be other integrations which need to be setup multiple times.

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin