Service request reports
The service request report will enable the user to report on service items and their custom fields along with existing custom ticket reports.
Key use cases
The following are some of the use cases for which service request reports can be generated:
- Report on service items requested; this would pave way for easy planning for inventory.
- Report on new employees on-boarded in the past.
- Additionally, report on the cost of items requested.
1) More control to Asset Managers: Edit Product asset types easily
The discovery tools in Freshservice automatically discover and allocate devices to asset types and products based on the configuration of the devices. With this enhancement, Asset Managers can easily modify the asset type of a product and its associated assets. By changing the asset type of the product,
- The devices that belong to the product can then be moved to the new asset type
- Any newly discovered devices are automatically created with the new asset type
2) Add requester group visibility for solution article folder.
3) Department field's type has changed from 'drop down' to 'multi-select' field to support large lists.