Start a new topic

Assigning to Third Parties

Hi I would like the ability once a new incident has been logged to then be able to send that incident to a third party email basically creating a job for a third party.

Eg: An incident comes in as a ticket for an additional network point in a department.

I would assign an agent, but also assign our third party cablers. I want them to be aware of the job as soon as i assign it, i would also then like to have the ability to list all the jobs that have been assigned to that third party so we can have a job list for follow-up. 

Currently, the incident ticket is raised, then i grab the email that has come through, email it to the cabler, and before you know it, there is another job for the cabler - a new telephone line is required at another site, etc. I cannot keep track and keep them on top of things, so jobs get delayed. 

It would be super handy to almost have what i would call an 'external agent' who only has access to jobs assigned to them, the ability to add comments, and to complete a job when they are done, this then would re-open the ticket for my agents so they can mark it complete and sign-off on it. 

Is there any way this could be added? Or at the very least, being able to assign it or mark it somehow for that particular third party so we have a list to sort by.

Login or Signup to post a comment