Start a new topic

The 24-hour clock

Hey guys

Since we are an European company with HQ in Belgium, we would appreciate that in the settings we could choose to use the "24 hour clock" in stead of "AM/PM". This because in Belgium we are not used of working with AM/PM.

Thanks in advance

Steven

14 people like this idea

Yes, please add the 24 hour clock - surprised it's not the default!

Yes, please, and also, loose the drop down menus for date and time, and give us an edit field. It saves a ton of time and clicking, scrolling and mousing

also the germans cannot handle AM/PM.

please change!

Vote for this too!

In the ideal world, we need to add multiple clocks on Dashboard. This would greatly appeal to global companies that work around the clock

I agree this is critical to have this function.  Please make this an Administrator option that we can configure as the default.

reported this months ago in a chat with support, they created a feature request of it, but still no answer...... as usual

2 people like this

Vote for this too! This is essential for all European users! 

I vote for this feature too!

Here is my vote from Belgium!

If Fresh wants to market FreshService in Europe, the 24hrs clock is pretty essential.

I know we need it and I see others do too.

I personally find the need to convert 'my time' very, very annoying.

Is there an idea if and when this can be in the planning?

Tx!

JSK

Together with calendar starting on Monday not Sunday...

I agree that 24-hour clock is needed. Actually 12-hour clock is used in a minority of countries around the globe, so it would even make sense to use 24-hour as default.

Regarding the last comment on calendars starting on Sundays instead of Mondays... totally agree to this too. I actually think that there are even fewer countries using Sundays as first day of week, than 12-hour clock...

However, in the customer portal there is at least aid for this problem in date picker fields. We developed a short javascript that I'm happy to share if it can help anybody...  :)

setTimeout(function(){

jQuery('.date').each(function(){

jQuery( this ).datepicker( "option", "firstDay", 1 );

});

}, 2000);

It's based on jQuery UI doc:

https://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/

It is a MUST for european customers! Please add this very essential function to switch between 24h and 12h format. Also I agree that first day of the week should be selectable if not set to Monday by default.

yes, please change!

This should be standard ! 

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin