Start a new topic
Implemented

Project Management module

Hi Team,

Please implement a Project Management Module.

Regards,

Zac

4 people like this idea

Hi Zac,

Freshdesk understands customer pulse :-)

Project Management module is in its final stage of development. In a few weeks, it should be available in Freshservice. With respect to plan, we will keep you posted on it.

Regards,

Ramesh

3 people like this

Anything else on this? :)

Is there a roadmap available to customers for the Project Management feature?

Hi

Really looking forward to this!

Regards

Jon

1 person likes this

Has anyone received an update on the project management module?

Would love to see this. The likes of ServiceNow and ManageEngine by Zoho already have Project Management capabilities.

1 person likes this
Hey Ryan there was a change about three weeks ago the Project Management was in progress but that's the only update I have seen. It would be nice to have an estimated time line or progression update. It would even be nice to have screenshots of what we should look forward to if possible.

The last I heard from our Freshservice rep was that the Project Management module would be released sometime before the end of this month. Sadly it is going to require the Estate plan to get the new module.

Hello all, 

Project Management in now live and is available as part of the Estate Plan. Watch the video or check this out to know more about the feature. Do let us know your feedback! 

Regards,

Deepikaa

Excellent news. Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying this. 

Great news! I've looked over the feature briefly and was wondering if there is a portfolio ability with project or is there something in the works for the near future.
Login or Signup to post a comment