Start a new topic

Shared Fields in Service Requests

We need the ablity to have shared fields in our service requests, so that we dont need to duplicate this for each separated SR.  For example, we want a Branch Location field in each SR, we have 15 branches or so, right now we need to enter all those choices in each SR we create, this is not convenient.  Any field that Tickets use should be accessible and sharable in SRs.

Thanks

7 people like this idea

Yes please! This would be very convenient as we have 10+ jobsites and if we have to change one or add a new one, I need to edit every SR.

2 people like this
It would be good to allow the shared fields from Tickets/Problem/Change.... to be used in Service Request forms.  Also to create fields with populated lists which could be used globally.

2 people like this

It seems to me to be essential in order to create rules or tasks based on these fields and thus develop a rudimentary workflow. 

Desperately need this - for example I want to add a service request for employee onboarding.  I can't use the already existing fields of location and department - and these are key to onboarding!  I have too many of both to key them into a new dropdown and I don't want to maintain them in two places!

Login or Signup to post a comment