Start a new topic
Implemented

Desktop push notification

Hi,

We need desktop notification like smartphone/mobile notification when a case is updated.

...too many mails

Thanks

9 people like this idea

And if it could display the notifications in the Windows 10 action center it would be even better.

3 people like this

Any chance this is coming down the pipe at some point? Email is a great last-ditch notification method, but something a little more elegant would go a long way IMO.

1 person likes this

Any reaction form the FreshService Product Team on this feature request would be nice

2 people like this

François, Coen, Karim, and Simon,

We're delighted to inform you that we'll be rolling out enhanced in-browser and desktop notifications in a few weeks! With this feature, Freshservice users can choose to be notified about ticket updates, approval requests, and approval decisions. 

As you've been waiting for this feature, we thought you'd be interested to give it a spin before everyone else. If you are, give us a nod by responding to this thread, and we'll enable the beta release for your account very soon!

Cheers,

Mithun Mohandas

Product Manager, Freshservice

Hello,

We've enabled the Notification Center beta for those of you who got in touch with us. You should have received an email with more information. Give it a whirl and let us know what you think!

Cheers,

Mithun Mohandas

Product Manager, Freshservice

So far, this is turning out to be everything I had wished for. Love it so far, thanks all!

We're glad you love the feature. Thanks a lot, Karim!

Are you still accepting accounts into the beta? Would love to participate. 

Hey Scott,

Sure thing! I've queued your account for the beta - it should be enabled in a day or two. Thanks for volunteering!

1 person likes this

Hi,

Can I test too the beta?

Sure thing, Ivan, thanks a lot! I've queued your account - you can expect it to be enabled in a day or two.

I would love to test this as well

Thanks for volunteering, Matt! We'll enable it for your account in a day or two.

Please enable it for us, too! Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment