Start a new topic
Implemented

Checklists

Notes and tasks are great features, but it would also be nice to have a checklist that could be added to a ticket so that different agents could easily update progress on the work. Examples would be a scenario where you are installing a new computer which has several specific steps for configuration according to our environment. Or troubleshooting checklists,  or account creation steps for an agent supporting network account creation.

45 people like this idea

This has not been implemented the way we would like either. Would like to see the checklist available similar to spiceworks.

1 person likes this

Hi FS team, any update on this checklist feature? Thanks,

1 person likes this

We could do with this feature to. Creating tasks is ok, but not exactly getting what we need. 

1 person likes this

Yes please. We need a checklist system to simplify our on-boarding procedure.

1 person likes this

Hello,

Has this feature been implemented as yet?

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Cheynegray, it has not been implemented to anyone's satisfaction.

2 people like this

Replying just for visibility.

1 person likes this

Replying like I will every month until this is properly addressed...

1 person likes this

Be great if someone from Fresh could respond on this, I think the ask is for the ability to template various processes into a series of tasks that can then be auto added in order of flow, depending on the service item.

In short mapping process flows in use to the various requests so each ticket has visibility of how far through the agreed process the actions are :) 

2 people like this

Hi. I would like to have the ability to schedule checklists implemented - with proper check boxes, etc. We have a morning "checklist" scheduled every work day but it is only a list of things for the early start person to perform, which does not have the ability to include check boxes. It is an intrinsic requirement for any helpdesk.  I find that my staff don't do some of the tasks and a proper checkable list would provide more accountability (and negate ADD).

Thanks.

Shaun

1 person likes this

I think that Tasks could be notified to provide this feature and not to have to add another level of database item to FreshService.  Tasks are for functions that would fit in a checklist and with a feature tweek to allow them to be preconfigured they would fit naturally into the existing Task System.  I am requesting that Tasks be improved and I think in boing do this checklist feature could be a part of it - https://support.freshservice.com/support/discussions/topics/50000000087?page=1

1 person likes this

+1 to this.

We would like the ability to create a checklist and associate it with a service item. Perhaps have this as an option within the Service Item form or the ability to add it via a Workflow.

2 people like this

Jeesh...  Looks like people have been asking for this capability for 5 years. How can that be?

2 people like this

Because Freshworks doesn't seem to understand...

An IT dept. is certainly enhanced by checklists.  I know that mine would not be fully functional without them.  Freshworks, I hope that you are listening :-)

Login or Signup to post a comment
JS Bin