Start a new topic
Implemented Integration

We are using in our company for file storage and collaboration and it would be helpful to have Freshservice integration with Box.

This is already in the works. Should be out by around the new year. :)

Still waiting. can you at least share with us the implementation details? how is the integration being done? what will be the workflow for the end-user? will it require the user to have an account in will the files get stored on the end's user account like in the dropbox/g-drive integrations? or will it get saved on the company's account?

Any update on this feature. I know it was originally thought to be November, but we are going live in a couple of weeks and this would be great to have right off the start.

I am really sorry, but the integration is not ready yet.

We usually don't promise an ETA and not deliver, but this time, I'm afraid it is not quite the case. Work did start on this integration, but got shelved. You will have to wait for some more time. I'm not promising an ETA this time around, but it will be done soon. 

You can use Zapier to connect both services in the mean time.

Once again, my apologies. 

The Box integration is out.

@Guy: We've made the integration extremely simple. End users will not need a Box account to access attached files. That said, if they do have an account, they can attach Box files to provide more context to requests.

Sorry it took this long, but I hope it's well worth the wait. Here's a video demoing the setup and some use cases: 

Login or Signup to post a comment