Start a new topic

RSS / Atom feed for announcements

It would be great if you could subscribe to an RSS feed for announcements.

JRD

1 person likes this idea

JRD,

You can click on the follow button on top. You will be updated via email as and when the thread is updated. 

Thanks.

Narain

There is not a follow button in the Announcements at least in my helpdesk. I agree with JRD, it would be nice to either have a subscribe (follow) button or an RSS feed for the announcements.

1 person likes this

That's weird. Check the screenshots below. 

I hope this helps! 

Thanks.

No "Follow" button here.  I also don't see the "Forums" category. 

My understanding is that this would notify you by e-mail.  My intention would be to monitor announcements through my RSS client, which I check every morning along with the rest of the news and notifications. 

This is not high priority certainly but it would be very nice to have.

JRD

1 person likes this

Juan,

I think you are trying to view the same inside your Freshservice app. You have to locate it in support.freshservice.com and not yourcompany.freshservice.com. There are no forums inside Freshservice app.

I hope I am being clear. I am also mailing you as I post here. :)

Thanks.

Precisely,  What I meant in my original post was that it would be great to have an RSS feed of the "Announcements" in our own servicedesk.   

I understand it is possible to "Follow" topics in the main FreshService support forum (which is what I understand you are pointing out) but this is unrelated.  

Regards,

JRD

Ah, I get it. I will have to talk to the product team to see if this is feasible. I will get back to you guys on this one.

Thanks. 

As I said, not high priority, just a very nice to have. 

Thanks for your replies.

JRD

Great! Thanks Narain.

+1 for RSS / subscription functionality for Announcements.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment