Start a new topic

Sorting tickets

Feature Request: The ability to sort tickets by "response due" or "customer responded". 

This is something we monitor to make sure we are responding on time to our customers. It would be helpful to sort and report on this. 

5 people like this idea

You can sort tickets by status as shown in the screenshot. Does this help? Thanks.

Not exactly. The status shows Open, Pending, Resolved, and Closed. I don't care necessarily what the status is... I only want to view the tickets that are overdue or have responses due. 

Look for the red and blue flags next to the tickets. It shows 'Overdue', 'Response overdue' and 'Requestor responded'. This works? Thanks.

Yes, I understand the tickets are flagged. All I'm suggesting is to give the technicians the option of ONLY seeing those tickets... it's especially important for management to ensure their team is on top on their tickets and problems are sitting.  This gives them a way to do that without having to look through all of the tickets. It was just an enhancement suggestion. 

Ah.. my bad. Only see the tickets. I will definitely discuss this with the team and see if this can be part of the roadmap. Thanks a lot for the feedback. 

Was this implemented ?

1 person likes this

Hi Narain! Has this been completed?

Hello,

Is it implemented or in the roadmap?

As others I do agree: a possibility to sort or filter bye "due" field ("overdue", "new", "requester responded", "response due") will be useful.

thanks

Any update to this much need enhancement?

I don't see any responses here from the FS team so I'm going to jump on the train and ask whether this is in the works. Not being able to filter based on Response Due makes that an almost useless feature, to me. 

Login or Signup to post a comment