Microsoft Teams admins can customize or rebrand the app properties based on the organizational needs using the Teams admin center Manage apps page. The details you can customize are:
To start customizing an app, complete the following steps:
1. Sign in to the Teams admin center (https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/)
2. Expand Teams Apps and select Manage apps.
3. Search for the Servicebot app from the list of apps.
4. Click on the app’s name to view the details
5. Expand the Details section and customize the field you want:
6. Expand the Icon section.
- Upload an icon. Use one full-color icon (192x192) pixel in PNG format.
- Choose an icon outline color. Use one transparent outline (32x32) pixel in PNG format.
- Select an app accent color that matches the icon.
7.Once your app has been customized, select Apply.
8.Select Publish to publish the customized app.
The customized app is now listed in your Manage apps page. You'll have only one version of the app, since customizing the app features doesn't create a copy of the app.
Now your Teams end users can open their Teams client to see the customized app.
Reset app details to default
At any time, you can reset the app details to the original settings.
Sign in to the Teams admin center.
Expand Teams Apps and select Manage apps.
Select the app name.
Select Reset to default from the Actions dropdown.
Frequently asked questions
How long will it take for my users to see the customized app?
Although the admin can immediately see the changes in Teams Admin Center, it might take up to 24 hours for the end users to see the changes.
Will the app usage report also show the customized values such as customized short name?
No, the app usage report will still show the original name of the app sent from the publisher.
For more information, you can read the documentation by Microsoft here.