In Freshservice, several types of fields can be added to a service item to capture relevant information. These include:
- Single line Text: This field allows for including a single-line or multi-line text.
- Paragraph Text: This field allows for including a longer text or paragraph.
- Checkbox: This field allows for boolean (true/false) values to be selected.
- Number: This field is for numeric data entry.
- Dropdown: This field presents a set of predefined options.
- Multi dropdown: This field presents a set of predefined multiple options.
- Date: This field is used to capture a date.
- Dependent field: This field changes its values based on a parent field value.
- Decimal: This field is used for the input of decimal values.
- URL: This field is for including website URLs.
- Content: This field allows for including a snippet of information.
These field types help you collect and organize the relevant information needed to provide the service and can be customized to fit your specific business needs.